Cheri’s Desert Harvest – All natural and Organic harvest used. No preservatives, additives, artificial colors or flavorings, no fructose corn syrup or gluten free! Great treat from Southern Arizona! All natural Jellies, Marmalade, and Honeys! As well as Specialty Fruit Syrups perfect for any topping to turn a treat even sweeter! Most flavors only come in 5 oz jars unless noted differently.
Jellies, Marmalade & Honeys- Nice sweet spread for any treat you want to add an extra hint of sweet goodness too!
- Arizona Red Lime Marmalade- Red-orange fruit with the deliciously tart flavor that creates a refreshingly flavorful marmalade!
- Cactus Maramalade- Combination of the bright magenta- colored and delicately sweet juice of the prickly pear cactus fruit and the tart flavor of fresh lemons create a sweet maralade with a tangy kick! Comes in 5 oz and 8 oz jars.
- My Maragrita Malamade- Combination of tart Mexican limes, lemons, and red limes with a dash of tequila and triple sec creates a flavorful, tangy marmalade and a memory of the Southwest!
- Cactus Apple Jelly- A blend of tart Granny Smith apples and juice from the prickly pear cactus fruit yields a distinctively tart, yet sweet flavor with a beautiful crystal clear rose color.
- Desert Apple Jelly- Tart Granny Smith apples and lemon juice produce a very refreshing and flavorful jelly. It is great as a warmed glaze over ham, yams or with Cheri’s Aoole Mesquite Muffins!
- Pomegranate Jelly- The preserve has a tantalizingly sweet, yet tart flavor that can hav multiple applications from a condiment to a sweet glaze over meat.
- Prickly Pear Cactus Jelly- The succulent cactus fruit produces a juice that has a rich, fruit flavory, with distinct clarity, and a delicate aroma!
- Desert Blossom Honey- Desert Blossom Honey is gathered from hives placed in areas of the desert where bees are busy gathering nectar from a variety of wildflowers, desert trees, and cactus blossoms.
- Orange Blossom Honey- Light in color with a fruity citrus flavor. The beehives are placed in a grove of citrus tree grown abundantly along the citrus belt in western Arizona.
- Prickly Pear Cactus Honey- Mesquite honey is blushed with a touch of cactus juice to yield a beautiful magenta colored honey with a delicate, fruit flavor.
- Green Chile Pepper Jelly-The mild chile flavor is acheived by combining hand-picked green bell peppers and red chile peppers to yield a wonderful flavor compliment to poultry, meat, and fish dishes!
- Red Chile Pepper Jelly- The medium heat is obtained by using just the right combination of red pimento peppers and red chile perppers that enhances any meat, poultry, or pork dish. It is also superb as a dip with cream cheese!
- Jalapeno Jelly- Jalapeno chiles as well as three other types of chile peppers renders a heat level that awakens the taste buds and transforms an ordinary dish into a delectably spicy memory! Comes in 5 oz or 8 oz jars.
- Heavenly Habanero Jelly- An eye opener and throat warmer, this hot jelly id for the connoisseur of deliciously hot preserves. Wonderful complimet to beef dishes.
Specialty Furit Syrups- Perfect for any breakfast or desert dish! Comes in a beautiful and colorful 7 oz jar!
- Agave Syrup- Organic product made from the Blue Agave plant is a natural sweetner used in baked goods, beverages, dressings, glazes, marinades,etc. It is 40 percent sweeter than sugar and light amber in color!
- Pomegranate Syrup- Pomengranate juice combined with lemon juice yields a tasty sweet/ tart flavor that can transform any hundrum dish into a zesty surprise, whether it is served over pancakes, fry bread and ice cream.
- Prickly Pear Cactus Syrup- The naturally beautiful magenta colored syrup, made from prickly pear cactus juice, is customarily used over pancakes and desserts, but is also used to make exceptionally flavorful Vavtus Maragritas, Wine Coolers, Spritzers, and Prickly Pear Lemonade!
- Sunny Citrus Syrup- Brilliant orange syrup is created by combining tart tangerines and sweet Valencia oranges, creating a delightfully refreshing syrup. Delicious when drizzled over pancakes, fresh fruit, or ice cream!