Robert Rothschild Farm Recipes w/ Gourmet Sauces & Hummus
Greek Lamb & Hummus Sliders
- 1 lb. Lean ground lamb ( or substitute ground beef)
- 1 cup Feta cheese, crumbled 1 oz.
- 1/4 tsp. Ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper, freshly ground
- Cooking Spray
- 8 miniature whole wheat slider buns
- 1/2 cup of Robert Rothschild Roasted Garlic Hummus
- Red onions, alfalfa sprouts and cucumber slices
Preheat grill. Gently combine the first 4 ingredients. Divide mixture into 8 equal portions, shaping each into a small patty. Place patties on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 4 – 5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer registers 165 degrees F. Remove from grill and let stand 5 minutes. Toast buns if desired. Spread 1 Tbsp. Roasted Garlic Hummus on the top of each bun. Place 1 patty on the bottom of each bun. Add onions, sprouts and cucumber to the burger, and close the slider with the top bun.
- 1 jar Robert Rothschild Farm Sweet & Spicy Red Pepper Hummus
- 1/2 cup Tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup baby spinach, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Red onion, diced
- 1/4 Kalmata olives, chopped
- 1/2 Feta, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Pita bread or pita chips, for serving
Spread hummus on the bottom of a shallow serving dish. Top with remaining ingredients in layers. Drizzle with olive oil. Serve dip, chilled with warm pita bread or pita chips.
Mushroom Marsala Potatoes
- 2 lbs. Yukon gold potatoes, peeled, boiled and drained
- 1 cup Robert Rothschild Farm Mushroom Marsala Sauce
- 1 tsp. Sea salt
- 2 oz. Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Milk
Run potatoes through a potato ricer. Add all remaining ingredients. Mix well. 2 Tbsp. Butter
Pineapple Coconut Mango Tequila Cauliflower Bites-
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 24 oz. Cauliflower florets
- 3/4 cup Robert Rothschild Farm Pineapple Coconut Mango Tequila Sauce
Pro-heat the over to 450 degrees F. Lightly spray a large non-sticking baking sheet with oil. Combine the water, flour and garlic powder in a bowl and stir until well combined. Coat the cauliflower pieces with the flour mixture and place on the baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes. Pour the Pineapple Coconut Mango Tequila Sauce over the cauliflower on the baking sheet and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
Garlic and Fennel Crusted Flank Steak Wraps
- 1 Flank Steak, trimmed (about 2 1/2 lbs.)
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 4 sprigs Rosemary, chopped
- 6 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp. Fennel seeds
- 2 Tbsp. Coarse ground black pepper, salt and cayenne pepper
- 4 (10-inch) Corn tortillas
- 1 Sweet onion, thinly sliced
- Baby Spinach
- 1 Orange, halved
- 1 bottle Robert Rothschild Farm Rosemary Citrus & Pepper Sauce
Squeeze half an orange into a small bowl, add the olive oil, rosemary, and garlic and mix well. Place the flank steak in a plastic bag and pour mixture over. Refrigerate for 8 – 12 hours.
Using the flat of a knife, crush the fennel seeds against a cutting board, until coarsely ground. Add the pepper, salt, and cayenne to the fennel seeds. Remove the flank steak and pat dry with paper towel. Place on plate and coat both sides with the spices, pressing firmly.
Grill on charcoal or gas grill until desired doneness is reached. Allow the steak to sit about ten minutes before cutting. Thinly slice the steak. Take one corn tortilla and place some baby spinach on top. Place several pieces of flank steak on top of the lettuce. Place a couple of onion slices on top of it. Slowly drizzle the Rosemary Citrus & Pepper Sauce on top.
Moroccan Chicken Couscous
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 (5-6 oz) Boxed couscous mix (plain or lightly seasoned), prepared
- 2 cups Assorted vegetables (sliced onion, pepper, spinach)
- 3/4 cup Robert Rothschild Farm Spicy Moroccan Sauce
- 2 Grilled chicken breasts, sliced or cubed
Heat a non-stick skillet over medium high heat with oil. Saute vegetables 5-7 minutes until tender. Stir in couscous, chicken and Spicy Moroccan Sauce to heat thoroughly.
Chicken with Peanut Ginger Dressing
- 1/2 cup Flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package Chicken breast, boneless, cut into strips
- Butter or olive oil, optional
- 1/4 cup Robert Rothschild Farm Thai Peanut Ginger Sauce
- 1/4 cup Soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Hoison or oyster sauce, optional
- 2 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- 2 cups Chicken stockMix flour, salt and pepper together in a bowl. Dredge chicken through the flour mixture. Heat saute pan over medium heat. Coat pan with oil, add small pat of butter, and saute chicken strips until brown and cooked throughout. Do not crowd the chicken in the pan; cook the chicken in batches.Transfer cooked chicken to an oven safe dish and keep warm in 200 degrees F oven. Add oil and butter to pan and cook another batch of chicken strips. Continue cooking chicken in batches until all strips are done.
While chicken is cooking, combine the Thai Peanut Ginger Sauce, soy sauce, hoisin/oyster sauce, and cornstarch. Blend until cornstarch is completely dissolved. Add chicken stock to pan and turn heat to high. Deglaze the pan with a wooden spoon, scraping of any small pieces of chicken stuck to the pan.
When stock begins to reduce (thicken), add the peanut ginger mixture and stir until sauce thickens. On a large platter, spoon in your favorite rice. Place chicken strips on top of rice. Pour sauce over the chicken and serve.
Easy Thai Pizza
1 ball of homemade or pre-made refrigerated pizza crust
- ¾ cup Robert Rothschild Farm Thai Sweet Chili Sauce, divided
- 1 cup chopped (pre-cooked) chicken
- 1 cup red pepper strips
- ½ cup cashews
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons sliced scallion
Brush the crust with 1/2 cup of the Thai Sweet Chili Sauce. Top evenly with chicken and pepper strips and finish with the mozzarella. Bake as directed. Let the pizza rest 5 minutes. Sprinkly evenly with the carrots, cilantro and cashews. Drizzle remaining sauce over the pizza. Slice and serve.