Garlic Shrimp with Linguine
- 1 lb. Cooked shrimp
- 1 lb. Linguine
- 1/2 cup Seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Robert Rothschild Farm Garlic Oil
- 1/4 cup Fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cook pasta in boiling, salted water until tender. While pasta is cooking, heat 1/4 cup of Garlic Oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. When oil is hot, add breadcrumbs and shrimp, cooking just enough to heat shrimp through, stirring constantly. When pasta is cooked al dente, drain and return to pot, then add 1/4 cup Garlic Oil, salt and pepper (to taste) and mix. Transfer pasta to serving dish and spoon shrimp and breadcrumb mixture on top. Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
Easy Weeknight Salmon
- 4 Salmon fillets, 6-8 oz. each, skinned
- 2 Egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs, unseasoned
- 1 jar Robert Rothschild Farm Creamy Cucumber Horseradish Sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Rinse salmon and pat dry. Season with salt and pepper. Place egg whites in a shallow dish and panko in a second dish. Dip each fillet in egg whites, turning to coat. Then dredge in panko crumbs, pressing lightly to adhere.
Place on parchment lined baking sheet. Coat tops of fillets lightly with non-stick spray and bake for 8 – 10 minutes, or to desired degree of doneness.
Let fish rest for 5 minutes. Place on plates and top with Creamy Cucumber Horseradish Sacue.
Smoked Salmon Pizza
For Potato Latke Base:
- 4 Tbsp. Butter, unsalted
- 1 stalk Celery, diced small
- 1/2 Red onion, diced small
- 2 Tbsp. Green onion, diced small
- 3 Tbsp. Robert Rothschild Farm Ginger Wasabi Sauce
- 4 Tbsp. Flour
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 lb. Potatoes
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 Tbsp. Pepper
For Dill Cream:
- 4 oz. Cream cheese, softened
- 3 Tbsp. Sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. Robert Rothschild Farm Ginger Wasabi Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh dill, minced
- Smoked salmon, thinly sliced
For base: Melt 2 Tbsp. butter in sauté pan. Add celery and onions – sauté until translucent. Add Ginger Wasabi Sauce, flour and stir. Add milk and stir until thickened. Remove from heat and place mixture in bowl to cool. Shred potatoes with grater, mandolin or food processor or rice boil potatoes. Squeeze potatoes in towel to remove excess moisture. Add potatoes, egg, salt and pepper to celery/onion mixture. Form mixture into large patties and sauté in remaining butter (clarified) until golden brown, approximately 4 – 5 minutes per side. For cream: Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix until smooth. To serve: Spread thin layer of cream mixture on potato latke. Place 1 layer of smoked salmon on top of cream. Slice pizza into wedges. Garnish wedge with dollop of cream topped with caviar. Serve chilled. * NOTE: Yogurt can be substituted for heavy cream and sour cream to reduce calories. Also, reduced calorie cream cheese can be substituted.
Roasted Beef Tenderloin with Horseradish Sauce
- 2 1/2 lbs. Beef tenderloin
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Dried marjoram leaves
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1 jar Robert Rothschild Farm Horseradish Sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. The tenderloin will have one end that is smaller and thinner than the rest. Tuck 6 inches of this end under the rest of the loin. Tie the tenderloin at 2 inch intervals with kitchen string to keep its shape.
- Place on a rack in roasting pan. In a small bowl, combine oil, pepper, marjoram, and salt and blend well. Rub this mixture into the beef. Place meat thermometer in thickest section of beef.
- Roast at 425 degrees F for 40-50 minutes until thermometer reads 140 degrees F minimum. Remove from oven and cover beef tightly with foil. Let stand, covered with foil, for 15 minutes. The temperature will rise about 5 degrees F during this time and the juices will redistribute. Remove string and meat thermometer; then carve beef. Serve with Horseradish Sauce. Serves 6
Asian Crab Cakes
- 1/2 cup Green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Rothschild Farm Lemon Wasabi Sauce, plus more for serving
- 2 tsp. Seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tsp. Soy sauce
- 1 lb. Jumbo lump crabmeat, drained and picked
- 1 large Egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups Panko (Japanese breadcrumbs), divided
- 4 Tbsp. Canola oil
Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl. Gently fold crabmeat into mixture. Cover and chill 30 minutes or several hours. Lightly stir egg and 1/3 cup panko into crabmeat mixture. Shape mixture into 8 patties. Dredge in remaining panko. Cook crab cakes, in batches, in hot oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 2 – 3 minutes on each side or until golden. Serve with additional Lemon Wasabi Sauce.
Gourmet Stacked Ham Sandwich
- Favorite bread, thinly sliced
- Robert Rothschild Farm Raspberry Wasabi Dipping Mustard
- Tomato, thinly sliced
- Swiss cheese
- Ham, thinly sliced
Spread one side of one piece of bread with a generous layer of Raspberry Wasabi Dipping Mustard. Layer lettuce, tomato, swiss cheese and ham on top of mustard. Place another piece of bread on top and layer with more lettuce, tomato, swiss cheese and ham. Repeat to make another layer. Spread one side of another piece of bread with a generous layer of Raspberry Wasabi Dipping Mustard and place on top, finishing the sandwich.