- 4 Salmon fillets, 6-8 oz. each, skinned
- 2 Egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs, unseasoned
- 1 jar Robert Rothschild Farm Creamy Cucumber Horseradish Sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Rinse salmon and pat dry. Season with salt and pepper. Place egg whites in a shallow dish and panko in a second dish. Dip each fillet in egg whites, turning to coat. Then dredge in panko crumbs, pressing lightly to adhere.
Place on parchment lined baking sheet. Coat tops of fillets lightly with non-stick spray and bake for 8 – 10 minutes, or to desired degree of doneness.
Let fish rest for 5 minutes. Place on plates and top with Creamy Cucumber Horseradish Sacue.